Mobile Dentistry Program - Who Are We?General Dentistry 4 Kids (GD4K) provides both traditional in-office dental care, as well as a fully staffed mobile dentistry team able to bring quality dental care to the patient. Our dentists live in the Tucson community and are committed to providing the best dental care because we view the families we serve not only as patients, but as our neighbors. The entire experience is created from the perspective of the child, therefore we provide excellent dental care in a fun, friendly, reduced stressed environment.
Why Partner With Us?
Our Mobile Dentistry Program is an extension of our trusted, local dental home. Below are some key details about our program:
- There is NO COST to the participating school, and no out of pocket cost for participating families.
- Each year we provide thousands of dollars in free preventative services for uninsured children.
- Our services include complete exams, x-rays, cleanings, fluoride varnish, and sealant application.
- Restorative treatment can be scheduled at our local office, where the parent is welcome to accompany the child for their dental procedure.
- If a child is in pain, dental emergencies can be worked into one of our three convenient local office locations on a same-day basis.
To learn more about our mobile dentistry program, check out our brochure HERE.
What Is Required By You?
Electrical access and an inside space to set up our portable clinic, such as a classroom, rec room, or gym.
Communication support to assist in getting completed consent forms (electronic or paper, provided by us) returned by parents.
Minimum number of eligible students at site to schedule, to be discussed with your mobile coordinator.